Thank you Join the Bay Planning Coalition on Friday, September 30th for our Spring Summit Follow-Up Event to discuss actions and updates since our event in May. We would like to thank attendees and event participants for joining us to continue the conversation on planning and funding resiliency efforts in the San Francisco Bay region.
We hope that you enjoyed the Summit, and look forward to supporting the region’s adaptation efforts in the face of climate change.
To learn more about Fall Summit participants, and additional resources related to adaptation project planning and funding, view the program below.
9:00 a.m. Opening Remarks
- Warner Chabot, Executive Director, San Francisco Estuary Institute (SFEI)
9:15 a.m. PANEL #1: Planning Strategies
- Courtney Bell, Director of Project Management, Prologis
- Roger Leventhal, Senior Engineer, Marin County Public Works, CHARG
- Len Materman, Chief Executive Officer, OneShoreline
- Violet Saena, Founder & Executive Director, Climate Resilient Communities; and Equity Program Manager, BayCAN
- Amy Worth, Chair, Bay Area Regional Collaborative
- Moderator: Allison Brooks, Executive Director, Bay Area Regional Collaborative
10:40 a.m. Federal Update
- Eric Sapirstein, President, ENS Resources, Inc.
10:55 a.m. PANEL #2: Funding
- Brad Benson, Waterfront Resilience Program Director, Port of San Francisco
- Amy Hutzel, Executive Director, California Coastal Conservancy
- Mark Northcross, Principal, NHA Advisors
- Sloane Viola, ICARP Program Manager, Governor’s Office of Planning and Research
- Moderator: Dilip Trivedi, Coastal Engineer and Vice President, Moffatt & Nichol
12:05 p.m. Closing Remarks
- Laura Kennedy, Principal Business Development Leader, Woodard & Curran; President, BPC Board of Directors
Introduction & Call to Action
Warner Chabot, SFEI
Eric Sapirstein, ENS Resources, Inc.
Planning Strategies Panel
Our Event Sponsors
Bay Planning Coalition’s events and continued success as a voice of reason in the San Francisco Bay region are supported by the generous contributions of organizations like yours.
We would like to thank our 2022 Fall Summit sponsors.
If you are interested in sponsoring one of our upcoming events, please click the button below to view your options!