The Bay Planning Coalition’s committees are an interactive space for staff and members to identify areas of concern and develop strategies to advance the interests of BPC members in the Bay region. In response to the ever-changing policy landscape, these committees ensure that advocacy efforts produce beneficial outcomes. For members, committee meetings and events provide a space for businesses to network, gain insight into government agency perspectives, and discover potential opportunities in the Bay.
- Air Quality Committee
- Dredging & Beneficial Reuse Committee
- Energy & Water Committee
- Government Affairs Committee
- Resilient Transportation Committee
- Sustainable Waterfronts Committee
If you are a member and would like to receive updates on upcoming Committee meetings, click on the button below to select committees of interest.
Upcoming Committee Meetings & Events:
- Join BPC's Dredging & Beneficial Reuse Committee on July 18th to discuss developments and actions since our April 2023 meeting, and plan for our Dredging Workshop in the Fall of 2023.
- Join BPC for our June Government Affairs Committee Meeting! This meeting will focus on offshore wind energy. More information to come.
- Join BPC for our June Sustainable Waterfronts Committee Meeting! This meeting will be a planning meeting for our August State of Resiliency Briefing. We encourage you to come with ideas for shoreline resiliency projects we should cover at the briefing.
- Join BPC for our June Air Quality Committee Meeting! Peter Christensen, Branch Chief of Innovative Strategies at the California Air Resources Board, will be joining us to discuss CARB's transition to zero-emissions trucks and fleets. There will be opportunities for Q+A following the presentation.
BPC Members: Please email us for your member promo code for paid events.