The 7th Annual CEQA Update will bring together some of the Bay Area’s leading legal experts on land use and development law to provide their perspective on the latest and most compelling developments in CEQA and housing law. Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits pending approval.
This year’s topics include:
- Year in Review – Significant CEQA Developments in 2018/2019
- Friant Ranch and Health Risk Assessments
- SB 330 and Other New Housing Laws
This year’s speakers include:
- Paul Campos, Vice President and Senior Counsel, Building Industry Association
- Matthew Henderson, Attorney and Shareholder, Miller Starr Regalia
- Christian Marsh, Partner, Downey Brand LLP
- Kathryn L. Oehlschlager, Partner, Downey Brand LLP
- Taylor Vencill, Managing Consultant, Ramboll
- Todd Williams, Partner, Wendel, Rosen, Black & Dean LLP
The 2019 CEQA Update is generously supported by the following sponsors. Additional sponsorship opportunities are still available – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.