BPC EXPERT BRIEFING
CEQA Update 2018
Thursday, October 25, 2018
10:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Wendel, Rosen, Black & Dean LLP
1111 Broadway, 19th Floor, Oakland, CA
4.5 General MCLE credit hours pending approval
CLICK HERE to view the event slides.
CLICK HERE to view the agenda.
The 6th Annual CEQA Update will bring together some of the Bay Area’s leading legal experts on land use and development law to provide their perspective on the latest and most compelling developments in CEQA and relevant federal regulation. Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits pending approval.
This popular event has been expanded for 2018 to include new issues and updates. Topics include:
- Climate Change, New Guidelines, and Transportation
- Year in Review – Significant CEQA Developments in 2017/2019
- Upheaval – Changes Proposed to Federal Permitting, NEPA, Endangered Species Act, Clean Water Act, and More
This year’s speakers include:
- Arthur F. Coon, Attorney and Shareholder, Miller Starr Regalia
- Alexander Crockett, Assistant Counsel, Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- Chris Ganson, Senior Planner, Governor’s Office of Planning and Research
- Keith Garner, Partner, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
- Dr. Shari Libicki, Principal, Ramboll
- Christian Marsh, Partner, Downey Brand LLP
- Clark Morrison, Partner, Cox, Castle & Nicholson LLP
- Kathryn L. Oehlschlager, Partner, Downey Brand LLP
- Todd Williams, Partner, Wendel, Rosen, Black & Dean LLP
The 2018 CEQA Update is generously supported by the following sponsors. Additional sponsorship opportunities are still available – contact us at email@example.com for more information.
CEQA, CEQA Update, environmental law, Workshop