Recreational Boating in Northern California: Benefits and Challenges
Thursday, March 9, 2017
11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Brickyard Cove Marina
Point Richmond, CA
Developed by BPC’s newly formed Marinas and Boatyards Committee, this Briefing will take a comprehensive look at issues facing Northern California’s boating industry. Topics include hearing from experts on the social and recreational impacts of boating, the potential and real challenges associated with copper regulation, and management of abandoned and derelict vessels in the San Francisco Bay region.
- Thomas Dammrich, President, National Marine Manufacturers Association
- Michael J. Giari, Executive Director, Port of Redwood City
- Nan Singhasemanon, Staff Environmental Scientist, California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- Lynn Sadler, Deputy Director, Division of Boating and Waterways, California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Gary Madison, Deputy, Contra Costa County Office for the Sheriff
- Terrence Fleming, Water Quality Standards Lead, Region 9, USEPA
- Tony Bulpin, West Coast Sales, Sea Hawk Paints
- William Fraass, Lieutenant, Sauaslito Police Department
- And others
Watch your inbox and our website for more details.
Thank you to the following sponsors for their generous support!