The 11th Biennial State of the San Francisco Estuary Conference will be held in Oakland at the Marriott Hotel on October 29-30, 2013. This year’s theme, “20/20 Vision: Past Reflections, Future Directions,” both celebrates the 20th anniversary of SFEP’s Comprehensive Conservation and Management Plan, and focuses our attention on the many challenges ahead.
Call for Posters
We have an exciting conference planned this year, and encourage posters from managers, scientists, students, and the public. Please contact the poster chair if you have questions about the poster session.
- Poster Abstracts are due July 17, 2013
- Poster Abstract Instructions and the links to the submission forms are available on the conference web site: http://www.sfestuary.org/soeposters/
- Poster Chair: Andree Greenberg, SF Bay Water Board, 510-622-2324, email@example.com
Call for Award Nominations
- Nominations for Outstanding Environmental Projects are due August 1, 2013 (http://www.sfestuary.org/soe/envmtlprojectaward/)
- Nominations for the Jean Auer Environmental Award are due August 1, 2013 (http://www.sfestuary.org/soe/jeanaueraward/)