Topic of the Week:
- The Swiss National Bank (SNB) recently announced its intention to prevent the exchange value of the Swiss franc from falling below 1.20 francs per euro.
- Economy Continues to Grow at Stall Speed
- Consumer prices rose 0.5 percent in July
- Industrial production jumped 0.9 percent in July
- Brazilian Central Bank Lowers Brazilian Selic benchmark interest rate to 12% in August
- Economic growth in the United Kingdom slowed to an annualized pace of 0.7 percent in the second quarter.