Following the success of our January 21 Expert Briefing on Abandoned Vessels, BPC hosted another Expert Briefing on this complex and wide-ranging topic, this time focused on the issue of Enforcement.
Date: Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Time: 11:00 am – 1:30 pm
Location: Port of Oakland Board Room, 530 Water Street, Oakland, CA
Thank you to everyone who came out to participate in this extremely informative event! Below you will find PDF’s of each panelists’ power point presentations.
- Commander Don Montoro, US Coast Guard
- Don Montoro Presentation
- Peter Pelkofer, California State Lands Commission
- Peter Pelkofer Presentation
- Sara Goldsmith, Environmental Protection Agency
- Sara Goldsmith Presentation
- Adrienne Klein, Bay Conservation and Development Commission
- Adrienne Klein Presentation
- Officer Jim Gordon, Oakland Police Department