Industry, government and organization leaders convened on April 26, 2011 at the Bay Planning Coalition’s 24th Annual Decisionmakers Conference at the Hilton Oakland Airport. They learned the who, what and how to:
- Lift economic growth and Increase jobs
- Create business efficiencies and foster innovation
- Remove bureaucratic and financial barriers
- Identify solutions for balancing economic growth with environmental protection, and
- Unleash the promise of a sustainable San Francisco Bay
View an overview of the 2011 Decisionmakers Conference
Read the DMC 2011 Summary & Wrap-Up
View the 2011 Sponsors!
Videos from the conference are available here!