8:30 AM – 3:00 PM*
Monday, September 26, 2016
East Bay Municipal Utility District
SPEAKER PRESENTATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN 1-2 DAYS.
This year’s Energy & Water Nexus Summit will feature a keynote presentation and three panels covering the topics of California’s drought; the future of raw energy and infrastructure; and the threat and severity of California’s fire season in the face of our historic drought. Watch our website and your email for additional details and registration information. This annual event is always very popular and well-attended.
- Michael Carlin, Deputy General Manager, San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
- Alex Coate, General Manager, East Bay Municipal Utility District
- Jay Lund, Ph.D., Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, UC Davis
- Kate Poole, Senior Attorney, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Mark Rentz, President, Integrated Natural Resources Management
- Nicole Sandkulla, CEO, Bay Area Water Supply & Conservation Agency
- And more
*Check-in begins at 8:05 AM. Please note that security will not allow registrants to enter the building until 8:00 AM.Tags: bpc, California, energy, water