2018 Energy & Water Nexus Summit
8:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Tuesday, September 18
East Bay Municipal Utility District
375 11st Street
Oakland, CA 94607
Bay Planning Coalition is pleased to host the 2018 Energy & Water Nexus Summit. This year’s event will focus on policy and tech solutions to the challenges brought on by climate change with respect to both our natural resources and electrical infrastructure. We are also delighted to once again host a roundtable of General Managers from the region’s water utilities. We hope you can join us for this signature event!
Click here to view the presentation slides.
Click here to view the agenda.
This year’s speakers include:
- Jerry Brown, General Manager, Contra Costa Water District
- Rob Cifelli, Lead, Hydrometeorology Modeling and Applications Team, National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
- Alexander Coate, General Manager, East Bay Municipal Utility District
- Heather Cooley, Director of Research, The Pacific Institute
- Grant Davis, General Manager, Sonoma Water
- Rachel Ehlers, Principal Fiscal & Policy Analyst, Legislative Analyst’s Office
- Val Frenkel, Vice President of Process Engineering and Managing Director Pacific Coast, Greeley and Hansen
- Sheeraz Haji, Managing Partner, zipdragon ventures
- Jody London, Sustainability Coordinator, Contra Costa County, Department of Conservation and Development
- Michael Steel, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Richard Sykes, Director of Natural Resources, East Bay Municipal Utility District
- Eric Thornburg, Chief Executive Officer, San Jose Water
- Dave Vautin, Principal Planner/Analyst, Association of Bay Area Governments and Metropolitan Transportation Commission
The 2018 Energy & Water Nexus Summit is generously supported by the following sponsors. Additional sponsorship opportunities are still available – contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Tags: bpc events, BPC workshop, Energy & Water Nexus Summit