BPC EXPERT BRIEFING
Regulatory and Industry Impacts on Air Quality
1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Monday, March 26
Port of Oakland Board Room
- Jack Broadbent, Executive Director, Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- Bob Brown, Director, Bay Area Region, Western States Petroleum Association
- John Gioia, Director, Bay Area Air Quality Management District, and Supervisor, Contra Costa County
- Mike Jacob, Vice President & General Counsel, Pacific Merchant Shipping Association
- Bill Quinn, Chief Operating Officer, California Council for Environmental and Economic Balance
- Elizabeth Yura, Branch Chief, Emissions Assessment Branch, California Air Resources Board
View the presentation slides:
Click here to view the program.
The 2018 Expert Briefing on Air Quality is also generously supported by the following sponsors. Additional sponsorship opportunities are available.
Tags: air quality, Air Resources Board, baaqmd, bpc events, CARB, expert briefing