Proposed 2016 Emergency Regulation: Notice; Emergency Regulation Digest; Economic Impact Analysis; Tiers
SWRCB has posted new materials associated with the Proposed 2016 Emergency Regulation. Click the links below to access them.
- Notice of Proposed Emergency Rulemaking (01/22/16)
- Emergency Regulation Digest (01/22/16)
- Economic Impact Analysis (Jan 2016)
- Draft Resolution to Adopt Emergency Regulation (Not Yet Available)
- Draft Urban Water Supplier Tiers (with climate adjustment) (01/22/16)
- Proposed Text of Extended Emergency Regulation (01/15/16)
- Fact Sheet on Extending the Emergency Regulation (01/19/16)
As a reminder, comment letters are due by Thursday at noon. ACWA encourages water agency representatives to attend and testify during the hearing on February 2 after 1 PM. Speakers need to fill out a “blue card” and submit it to the Clerk as soon as possible after your arrival. Oral comments are customarily limited to 2-3 minutes and may be strictly enforced for items such as this where a significant number of persons will be speaking.
The ACWA draft comment letter should be available by Wednesday.Tags: ACWA, policy, water