SUSTAINABLE GROUNDWATER MANAGEMENT ACT (SGMA): ONE YEAR LATER
ACWA 2015 Regulatory Summit
October 14, 2015
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
ACWA’s 2015 Regulatory Summit will take place Oct. 14 at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in Ontario, CA.
The summit will include programs on topics such as:
* GSA Formation: How’s it Going Out There?
* Status of Regulations
* Legislation Roundup: Clean-up, Adjudication, Recharge
* Groundwater Management: Where We Have Been and Where We Are Going
* Technical Tools: GIS and Mapping, Innovations in Modeling, Land Use Planning
* Enforcement Considerations
* Funding – Proposition 1
* Emerging Research
Full description of the sessions will be available soon at www.acwa.com.
Registration includes program materials, continental breakfast and lunch.
For more information CLICK HERE
The hotel reservation deadline is fast approaching! Reserve your hotel room at the special group rate by September 23rd.
The online registration deadline is October 2nd!
Tags: ACWA, events, groundwater, policy, water