ACWA’s 2015 Regulatory Summit will take place Oct. 14 at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in Ontario, CA.
SUSTAINABLE GROUNDWATER MANAGEMENT ACT (SGMA): ONE YEAR LATER
ACWA 2015 Regulatory Summit
October 14, 2015
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
>> AGENDA NOW AVAILABLE <<
The summit will include programs on topics such as:
* GSA Formation – Mandated Coordination or Unintended Confusion?
* SGMA Emergency Regulations
* Groundwater Management: Where We Have Been and Where We Are Going
* Creating and Sharing Data for Groundwater Management
* Coordinating Land Use Planning & Well Permitting Programs with SGMA Implementation
* Legislative Roundup
* Funding – Proposition 1
* Identifying Key Challenges
Please join us for a Networking Reception on October 13 (5:30-6:30 PM) at the Courtyard Pavilion, Doubletree Hotel.
Registration includes program materials, continental breakfast and lunch.
The hotel reservation deadline has been extended to Monday, September 28. Reserve your hotel room at the special group rate by Monday!
The online registration deadline is October 2nd!
>> REGISTER TODAY! <>
Tags: ACWA, policy, water