The Bay Area Council Economic Institute is pleased to announce the availability of new reports on state and regional economic issues.
- Innovation Drivers: High-Value Collaborative Ties Between Japan and the San Francisco Bay Area continues the Institute’s series of reports on the region’s business and economic links with major global partners.
– November 2014 (PDF: 4 pages, 857 KB<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BayAreaCouncilEconom/8cabdeaeeb/50d9f055b3/de1edbc042>)
- Tri-Valley Rising: Its Vital Role in the Bay Area Economy looks at the economy of the East Bay’s Tri-Valley region, its connections to the greater Bay Area, and the significance of transportation issues for its future development.
– October 2014 (PDF: 55 pages, 1.6 MB<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BayAreaCouncilEconom/8cabdeaeeb/50d9f055b3/102fbf3a3e>)
- Trade in the Bay Area: Investment and Global Financial Flows analyzes international trade and investment patterns in the region, with a particular focus on China. -September 2014 (PDF: 20 pages, 1.5 MB<http://cts.vresp.com/c/BayAreaCouncilEconom/8cabdeaeeb/50d9f055b3/1b29d1cb58>)
Tags: Bay Area, economy, trade