Notice of Preparation of a Draft Environmental lmpact Report and Conduct Scoping Meeting for the Redwood City Harbor Navigation lmprovement Feasibility Study and lntegrated EIR/EIS
The Port of Redwood City is seeking public input on environmental analysis it is launching on a plan to dredge deeper channels, and transport the soils to several possible sites.
The Port will hold a public scoping meeting December 10, 2014, at 7 p.m. at Redwood City
Hall, City Council Chambers, 1017 Middlefield Rd., Redwood City, CA 94063. You can provide your thoughts on the scope and content of the Port’s environmental impact report by December 24, 2014.
Six dredge material placement sites are being evaluated. Multiple sites may be used depending on the quantity of material dredged from the channels and the capacity of the placement sites. The potential dredge material placement sites include:
1. Ravenswood Pond Complex (Upland Beneficial Reuse Site)
2. Eden Landing Pond Complex (Upland Beneficial Reuse Site)
3. Alviso Pond Complex (Upland Beneficial Reuse Site)
4. SF-11 Alcatraz
5. Dumbarton Bridge – Passive Sediment Transport
6. San Francisco Deep Ocean Disposal Site (SFDODS)
Click here to see the attachment for further details and contact information.