- Los Angeles Times: Western drought causes Earth’s surface to rise as groundwater drops
- Los Angeles Times: California drought continues to take heavy toll on reservoirs
- National Geographic: GPS is Tracking West’s Vanishing Water, Scientists Surprised to Learn
- Capital Press: Calif. farm groups fret over groundwater bills
- San Jose Mercury News: Mercury News editorial: California needs to manage its groundwater
- Los Angeles Times: Are we taking the drought seriously enough?
Tags: California, drought, water