Complete Program Agenda Now Available!
Urban Water Institute’s
Spring Water Conference
“Water: The Future Is Now!”
February 19-21, 2014
Hear Opposing Views From Several Experts on These Hot Button Issues:
– Futuristic Watershed Management – A Case Study
– Bay Area Innovation…What’s New in Northern California Water?
– How Can California Universities Drive Innovation?
– Watershed Management in Controversial Areas
– Public Sector Meets Private Inventions
– Future of Direct Potable Reuse
– Fracking Update & Future of Geothermal
– Will Geothermal Be The Solution For The Salton Sea?
– The Court Speaks to Rate Setting
– Innovation & Water: Where is the Cutting Edge?
– Water Innovation Opportunities in San Diego
– New Water…Is Cadiz Part Of The Answer?
Join us on Thursday as we present the Lifetime Achievement Award to Pat Mulroy!
Hilton Palm Springs
400 East Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, CA 92262
$375 UWI Member Registration Fee
$425 Non-Member Registration Fee
The Hilton Palm Springs is offering rooms at the discounted rate of $142 per night for conference attendees. Please note the cutoff date to reserve your room is February 4, 2014. Call the Hilton directly at (760) 320-6868 and reference Urban Water Institute to receive the group rate.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
In order to make this conference a success, we invite you to serve as an event sponsor. If you chose to participate, your organization information will be printed in our program agenda, displayed on all conference signs, projected on our presentation screens and appear in our monthly newsletter.
For more information please contact Julie Ackman at (949) 679-9676
Please visit our website www.urbanwater.com