CMAA Northern California Scholarships
Chair and Contact:
Richard Standiford, LEED AP, CCM
2750 Gateway Oaks Drive
Sacramento, CA 95833
Cell: (916) 208-2913
2014 NorCal Construction Management Scholarship Program
The Construction Management Association of America, Northern California Chapter (CMAA NorCal Chapter) is pleased to announce our 2014 Scholarships Program. This program was created in accordance with our Chapter Bylaws and our mission to promote excellence and professionalism in construction management (CM). We hope to have another year of outstanding applicants and give recognition to those students that demonstrate exceptional scholastic achievement and promise as future CM practitioners.
The program is designed to recognize and provide financial assistance to Northern California area college students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate level CM programs.
APPLICATION, CRITERIA AND EVALUATION
- $16,000 will be awarded through six (6) individual scholarships. One (1) at $4,000, two (2) at $3,000 each and three (3) at $2,000 each.
- An additional $500 will be added to each scholarship recipient who is an active CMAA Student Chapter Member
- The competition is open to students enrolled in CM programs at Stanford, UC Berkeley, Sacramento State, Chico State, Fresno State and San Jose State universities.
- Students interested in being considered for a scholarship need to complete the 2014 Scholarship Application Package Application that is available on the NorCal Chapter website. The application form can be found at http://www.cmaanorcal.org/
- Each application will be evaluated and awarded in accordance with the criteria stated in the application.
- Applications are due by March 12, 2014 @ 5:00 PM.
- Students and their advisors must be available to attend the 2014 Scholarships/Awards Banquet to be held on May 22, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency Sacramento, 1209 L. St., Sacramento, CA 95814
Contact Scholarships Director Richard Standiford at (916) 208 – 2913 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.