The 11th Biennial State of the San Francisco Estuary Conference will be held in Oakland at the Marriott Hotel on October 29-30, 2013. This year’s theme, “20/20 Vision: Past Reflections, Future Directions,” both celebrates the 20th anniversary of SFEP’s Comprehensive Conservation and Management Plan, and focuses our attention on the many challenges ahead.
Call for Posters – Deadline Extended
We have an exciting conference planned this year, and encourage posters from managers, scientists, students, and the public.
- We have extended the poster abstract deadline to July 22nd at 5 PM.
- Poster Abstract Instructions and the links to the submission forms are available on the conference web site: http://www.sfestuary.org/soeposters/
- Poster Chair: Andree Greenberg, SF Bay Water Board, 510-622-2324, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Award Nominations
- Nominations for Outstanding Environmental Projects are due August 1, 2013 (http://www.sfestuary.org/soe/envmtlprojectaward/)
- Nominations for the Jean Auer Environmental Award are due August 1, 2013 (http://www.sfestuary.org/soe/jeanaueraward/)