Retail Conservation Pricing Workshops Set for June 19 and 26
ACWA, in partnership with the California Urban Water Conservation Council, the Department of Water Resources and others, will co-host two BMP 1.4 Retail Conservation Pricing workshops on June 19 at the West Sacramento Civic Center Galleria, and June 26 at the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, Los Angeles.
The all-day workshops will include panel discussions and small group listening sessions where participant feedback will be collected.
Topics to be addressed include:
- BMP 1.4: What It Is—What It Isn’t
- Agency Experience: Successes and Challenges, 2007 to Now; The Economy, Drought and Rate Planning
- Conservation Signal: Price Elasticity and Rate Structures
- Rate Design Planning: Revenue Stability and Demand Forecasting
- Conservation Pricing in California Today: Specific Rate Structures in Practice
The workshops are geared toward general managers, finance managers and others involved in the rate-setting process.
Registrations are due June 12. For more information and to register for this workshop, please see the workshop flyer.