The Delta Science Program in conjunction with California Sea Grant is now accepting applications for the 2013 Delta Science Fellows Program. Qualified individuals wishing to compete for pre-doctoral and postdoctoral research fellowship opportunities must apply by May 20, 2013.
Up to 10 fellowships for pre-doctoral students and postdoctoral researchers will be awarded for proposals addressing the 2013 priority topics from the Delta Plan policy areas:
1. Provide a More Reliable Water Supply for California
2. Protect, Restore and Enhance the Delta Ecosystem
3. Protect and Enhance the Unique Cultural, Recreational, Natural Resources and Agricultural Values of the California Delta as an Evolving Place
4. Improve Water Quality to Protect Human Health and Environment
5. Reduce Risk to People, Property and State Interests in the Delta
California Sea Grant will administer and manage the Fellows Program on behalf of the Delta Science Program. Please read the complete Request for Applications carefully as there have been changes from previous years. For more information, click here.
To access a Fellows informational webinar presentation (presented April 17), click here.
To access the Q&A from the April 17 Fellows webinar, click here.