SAVE THE DATE
Urban Water Institute’s
Spring Water Conference
February 20-22, 2013
Hilton Palm Springs Hotel
400 East Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, California 92262
Tentative Program Topics:
- Controlling the costs of water and power.
- The power of creativity, shared services to maximize efficiency.
- Developing insight into how ratepayer advocates determine a fair rate to charge consumers.
- Representatives from the major utilities will present their views on future water costs.
- Experts will present their views on costs in the water business to implement AB32.
The newly renovated Hilton Palm Springs Hotel is offering rooms for the discounted rate of $139 per night for conference attendees. Please note the cutoff date to reserve your room is February 6, 2013. Call the Hilton directly at (760) 320-6868 and reference Urban Water Institute to receive the group rate. Guests will receive a 15% discount on all treatments at the new Elements Spa.
For more information please contact Julie Ackman at
(949) 679-9676 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website for more information www.urbanwater.com