Please join the Bay Planning Coalition for our annual thought leadership conference, which brings together hundreds of leaders across a range of industries and public sector partners to discuss key policy issues affecting our region. This year will feature panel discussions exploring the opportunity to promote water transportation to enhance the economic resiliency of the region and the opportunity to pursue a regional planning approach to shoreline resiliency projects around the Bay Area. The agenda also includes important legislative and legal updates, and the presentation of the Frank C. Boerger award.
Click here to view the presentation slides.
- Erin Baldassari, Transportation Reporter, Bay Area News Group
- Allison Brooks, Executive Director, Bay Area Regional Collaborative
- Nikki Depold, Senior Director of Workforce Services, Genentech
- Keith Garner, Partner, Sheppard Mullin LLP
- James Jaber, CEO, PROP SF
- John King, Urban Design Critic, San Francisco Chronicle
- Ed Morales, Senior Vice President, Environmental Practice, Marsh Risk & Insurance Services
- Barry Nelson, Commissioner, Bay Conservation & Development Commission
- Kathryn Oehlschlager, Partner, Downey Brand LLP
- David Pine, Supervisor, San Mateo County Board of Supervisors
- Peter Prows, Managing Partner, Briscoe Ivester & Bazel LLP
- Laura Tam, Sustainable Development Policy Director, SPUR
- Jim Wunderman, Vice Chair of the Board of Directors, Water Emergency Transportation Authority
- Jim Swindler, Deputy General Manager, Golden Gate Ferry