11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Bay Planning Coalition is honored to be holding a welcome luncheon for the new U.S. Army Corps of Engineers San Francisco District Commander, Lieutenant Colonel Travis J. Rayfield, on October 3rd in Oakland. We are seeking sponsors for this event and hope you will consider becoming one.
· BPC Member: $60
· Non-Member: $80
· Non-Member, Government & Nonprofit: $70
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES & BENEFITS
We are offering sponsorships as follows:
· Gold Sponsor (Full table/10 tickets): $ 1,000
· Silver Sponsor (Half table/5 tickets): $ 500
Other, larger sponsor opportunities are also available. Please contact us if you would be interested in discussing those further.
· Logo recognition in the event program.
· Logo signage at the luncheon table.
· Logo recognition on all online, email and paper advertising for the event.
This event is generously supported by the following sponsors:
Tags: army corps of engineers, Luncheon, USACE, Welcome Luncheon