|The South Bay Salt Pond Restoration Project Draft Environmental Impact Statement/Report for Phase 2 alternative plans at the Alviso and Ravenswood ponds is now available for download on the project website at http://www.southbayrestoration.org/planning/phase2/downloads.html.
More information about the environmental document is on the Project website at
The Project welcomes comments from the public on the draft document. Thedeadline to comment is close of business on Tuesday, September 22, 2015.
The public is invited to attend a public meeting to learn more and discuss the document and potential plans.
Meeting on the Draft Environmental Impact Statement/Report:
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Mountain View Community Center
- 201 S. Rengstorff Ave., Mountain View
To Provide Comments:
Please send comments to:
Contacts for More Information:
For general questions about the meeting, how to review the draft document or how to submit comments:
For questions about the document content or the NEPA/CEQA process:
Hard Copies Available for Review
Hard copies of the document are also available for public review, during business hours, at:
- Visitor Center, Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge,2 Marshlands Road, Fremont, CA 94555,
510-792-0222, ext. 363, [map]
- State Coastal Conservancy, 1330 Broadway, 13th Floor, Oakland, CA 94612, 510-286-1015 [map]
- US Army Corps San Francisco District, 1455 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, 415-503-6804 [map]
- Santa Clara Valley Water District administration building, 5750 Almaden Expressway, San Jose, CA 95118, 408-265-2600 [map]
Copies of the document will also be available for public review starting July 24 at several area libraries – see http://www.southbayrestoration.org/planning/phase2/ for details.