|Exclusive 50% Discount Just for You!
Use Code: 148028
The Ship Air Emissions Management Summit is tomorrow! This must-attend event will gather all of the stakeholders – ship owners & operators, shipbuilders, the regulators, port authorities, shipping associations, equipment suppliers and others – to exchange information and strategize cost-effective, practical solutions for compliance, now and going forward.
Hear from the following distinguished speakers:
- CDR Ryan Allain, Chief, Environmental Standards Division, CG-OES-3, U.S. Coast Guard
- Phillip Brooks, Division Director, Air Enforcement Division, EPA
- P. “Ben” Chavdarian, P.E., LC, SM-IEEE, Senior Electrical Engineer, Port of Long Beach
- Anthony A. Chiarello, President and CEO, TOTE, Inc.
- Luciano Corbetta, P. Eng., Group Market Unit Manager, Ports & Maritime, Cavotec Specimas SpA
- Morgan Fanberg, Principal, Marine Engineering, The Glosten Associates
- John E. Graykowski, Principal, Maritime Industry Consultants
- Atle Haugen, Sales Manager, North America, Clean Marine
- Bethenie Hope, Alternative Fuel Bus. Dev. Manager – North America, Emerson Process Management – Micro Motion
- Laurie ten-Hope, Deputy Director of Research, California Energy Commission (invited)
- Ross Kanzleiter, Carnival Cruise Lines
- Thomas Kirk, Director of Environmental Programs, American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Sanni Luomansuu, Project Sales Manager, Ship Power Environmental Solutions, Retrofit,Wartsila Ship Power
- Bill Lyte, Burns & McDonnell
- Niels Bjørn L. Mortensen, Director, Regulatory Affairs, Maersk Maritime Technology
- Jon Stewart, President, International Maritime Technology Consultants, Inc.
- Lisa M. Swanson, Director, Environmental Affairs, Matson Navigation Company
- Bryan Wood-Thomas, Vice President, World Shipping Council
- Senior Representative, California Air Resources Board (CARB)
- Senior Representative, Seaspan Ship Management Limited
See you on the Queen Mary in Long Beach!
The Infocast Team
|Click Here for More Information|
|Sponsor this Event|
Registration Code: SA1E14
Turner Designs Hydrocarbon Instruments, Inc.
Wärtsilä Ship Power
A Must-Attend Event for:
Tags: maritime, navigation, ports, shipping