On April 25, 2014, BCDC posted on its website (www.bcdc.ca.gov) the upcoming Revised Commission Meeting Notice and the Commission Agenda, which describes the items to be discussed and/or voted upon at the next Commission meeting. Also posted were various items of interest to those who want information about BCDC, the Bay, and other issues relevant to the Commission.
- May 1, 2014 Revised Commission Meeting Notice
- Corrected Report of Permit Applications and Federal Consistency Actions, Including Amendment Requests, Received for Processing
- Staff Report and Recommendation on SB 792, and AB 2516
- Commission Vote on Permit Application No. 2011.002 from the Water Emergency Transportation Authority (WETA) for the Vallejo Ferry Maintenance Facility, proposed along the Mare Island Strait, at 1080 Nimitz Avenue, in the City of Vallejo, Solano County [ Exhibit]
- Briefing and Panel on the Bay Delta Conservation Plan