With only a few days remaining until ACWA’s 2014 Spring Conference & Exhibition in Monterey on May 6-9, the association and its members continue to provide critical leadership on California’s most pressing water issues. The April 25 edition of ACWA News details ACWA’s groundbreaking recommendations for sustainably managing California’s groundwater resources. In addition, with action heating up on a modified water bond for the 2014 ballot, ACWA is actively supporting two bills expected to be heard April 29.
Other stories this issue include:
* Drought and Groundwater in the Spotlight at 2014 Spring Conference
* Seven Can’t-Miss Programs to Check Out at Conference in Monterey
* Q&A: How to Apply for Funding through Drought-Response Legislation
* Save Our Water Launches Social Media Challenge
* Late Rains Bring Slight Increase in State, Federal Project Deliveries