The March 21 edition of ACWA News is now available online. This issue’s top story details how the association is working on a bipartisan basis to build support around water bond measures that can succeed in the Legislature and with the electorate. Ten water bond bills currently are alive and ACWA remains firmly engaged in the discussions.
Other stories this issue include:
* Brown Administration Releases Transition Plan for Reorganization of State’s Drinking Water Program
* MillerCoors Executive Set to Address Water Stewardship at ACWA’s 2014 Spring Conference
* ACWA’s Drought Action Group Spearheading Local Impacts Database
* Save Our Water Launches ‘Californians Don’t Waste’ PSA Campaign
* ACWA Drought Activities Continue at Brisk Pace On Several Fronts