The Feb. 21 edition of ACWA News is now available online. This issue looks back at the special drought briefing ACWA hosted Feb. 14 at the Crest Theatre in Sacramento. During the half-day event speaker after speaker outlined the unprecedented pressures placed on local, state and federal agencies because of the record-breaking dry weather. Panelists also explored the drought’s wide-ranging impacts and discussed the need for a coordinated response.
Other stories this issue include:
- New Save Our Water Drought Messaging Campaign Reminds Public that “Californians Don’t Waste”
- Electronic Highway Signs Urge Californians to Save Water
- Hearing Examines Impact of Drought on Drinking Water Systems
- Rendon, Fuller Confirmed for ACWA Legislative Symposium
- President Obama Visits Fresno Area for Look at Drought Impacts