Dredging and Wetlands Restoration: Who Pays for Beneficial Reuse?
Friday, November 15, 2013 – 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
URS – 1333 Broadway, 8th Floor, Oakland, CA 94612
Seats are limited and tickets are selling fast! Don’t miss this important discussion – Register Today!
Speakers and panelists:
- Larry Goldzband, Executive Director, San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission
- Lieutenant Colonel John Baker, District Commander, US Army Corps of Engineers, San Francisco District
- Bruce Wolfe, Executive Director, San Francisco Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Jason Brush, Supervisor – Wetlands Office, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region 9
- John Bourgeois, Executive Project Manager, South Bay Salt Ponds Restoration Project
- Ellen Joslin Johnck, Consultant, Ellen Johnck Consulting
- Dilip Trivedi, Engineer, Moffatt & Nichol
- Tom Gandesbery, Project Manager, State Coastal Conservancy
- Jay Ach, Manager of Regulatory and Environmental Affairs, Port of San Francisco
2013 BPC Workshop Series Sponsors: