The Sept. 6 issue of ACWA News is now available online. Read about the Bay Delta Conservation Plan’s smaller footprint and California’s draft drinking water standard for chromium-6.
Other featured stories in this issue include:
- Water Managers Briefed on Requirements of California’s New Aquatic Pesticide Permit
- California Water Commission Updated on ACWA-Led Effort to Develop a Statewide Water Action Plan
- Water Bond Bills Amended as Close of Session Approaches
- Rim Fire Prompts San Francisco PUC to Action On Hetch Hetchy
- Gold Could Pay for Mercury Removal in Nevada Irrigation District Streams, Lakes