Redwood City PortFest IV Set for October 5
Mark your calendar: only a month to PortFest IV, Saturday, October 5, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. along Seaport Court at the Port of Redwood City. Admission is free.
Hosted by the Port of Redwood City and the Peninsula Youth Sailing Foundation, proceeds benefit PYSF. This annual festival celebrates the recreational and working waterfront, featuring:
- Introduction to sailing for kids and teens.
- Boat rides & harbor tours.
- Live Music. LIVEWIRE is a high energy 6-piece band that will rock PortFest from Journey to The Jackson 5 to Rihanna from noon to 2 p.m. Check them out at http://lwband.com/
- Children’s and teen’s activities.
- Oktoberfest microbrewery.
- Wine garden
- Food booths & food trucks.
The Pete and Paula Uccelli Foundation are sponsoring the Kids Bounce House & Slide.
For more information and Event Schedule: http://www.rwcportfest.com/home
SAVE THE DATE
Visit the Port of Redwood City at www.redwoodcityport.com