Urban Water Institute’s
20th Annual Water Conference
“Where Has All The Water Gone?”
August 14-16, 2013
Hear Opposing Views From Several Experts on These Hot Button Issues:
- The release of the draft Bay Delta Conservation Plan.
- Fixing the Delta or what? Will urban areas receive enough water?
- The Delta Plan has been finalized, how does it link with the draft BDCP?
- The Bureau of Reclamation’s study on the Colorado River supply and demand has been released…what does that mean for the Urban Southwest?
- Hear the various perspectives from Mexico, Denver, Las Vegas, San Diego County Water Authority, Central Arizona Project, and the Colorado River Board on the Bureau’s study.
- Whatever is decided as a result of the study, will Washington D.C. be able to help?
- How will the environmental groups view the newly released study?
- The Frick & Frack of Fracking – What it is and its potential impact on California’s water supply.
Hilton Mission Bay Resort
1775 East Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, CA 92109
$375 UWI Member Registration Fee
$425 Non-Member Registration Fee
The Hilton Mission Bay Resort is offering rooms at the discounted rate of $209 per night for conference attendees. Please note the cutoff date to reserve your room is July 31, 2013. Call the Hilton directly at (619) 276-4010 and reference Urban Water Institute to receive the group rate.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
In order to make this conference a success, we invite you to serve as an event sponsor. If you chose to participate, your organization information will be printed in our program agenda, displayed on all conference signs, projected on our presentation screens and appear in our monthly newsletter.
For more information please contact Julie Ackman at (949) 679-9676 or firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>