A Major Announcement!
Introducing Aquapedia: Your New Go-To Resource for Online Water Information!
Need easy-to-use, easy-to-understand information on water issues from the BDCP to the Salton Sea? Not sure what appropriative water rights are?
Aquapedia.com, the Water Education Foundation’s new FREE online water resource center is here to help!
Aquapedia.com centers on resource articles supplemented with photos, graphics, videos, interactive maps and other online tools, which provide background and context to understand California’s complex water issues.
* A water terms glossary with easy-to-understand definitions of common water terms.
* Timelines of the chronology of California water use and how water issues have evolved.
* A directory of federal and state water agencies and private organizations engaged in water concerns.
* Photos, videos, and related galleries.
* Interactive maps with locations of water sites.
* Links to Water Education Foundation publications and tours and other online water resources.
* And much more!
Aquapedia.com also includes an option to search breaking news via the Water Education Foundation’s water news blog, Aquafornia.com, which is updated daily with news articles, blog posts and research materials.