Mark your calendars! The Abandoned Vessels Work Group Meeting will be held 10 July from 1000-1200 at:
East Bay Regional Parks
The Shoreline Center at Martin Luther King Jr. Regional Shoreline
7250 Doolittle Dr.
Oakland, Ca. 94621
Potential Agenda topics include:
Agency Spotlight- Any Volunteers?
Washington State Program
Oregon State Program
Agency Capabilities Pamphlet Review
Oakland Estuary Update
Enforcement ordnances utilized by Contra Costa County in the Delta Current and ongoing cases
The directions from Interstate 880 (Nimitz Freeway).
To get to the MLK Shoreline Center off of interstate 880 south bound:
* Take the Hegenberger Rd. exit and turn right on Hegenberger Rd.
* Drive to Doolittle Dr. and turn right (if you drive beyond Doolittle Dr. you will enter the airport).
* Drive past two stop lights and the Shoreline Center is the second parking lot on the right hand side.
To get to the MLK Shoreline Center off of interstate 880 north bound:
* Take the Hegenberger exit and stay left.
* Turn left on Edes Ave. and stay left.
* Turn left on Hegenberger Rd.
* Go over the 880 overpass, drive about 1 mile, then turn right on Doolittle Dr.
* Drive past two stop lights and the Shoreline Center is the second parking lot on the right hand side at MLK Regional Shoreline.