Just a quick reminder:
The Bay Planning Coalition’s first of four workshops in the 2013 Workshop Series will be held next Thursday, June 6th.
Cap and Trade: How it Works, and How to Make it Work for Business
will feature expert insight on what we have learned so far and what we can expect down the road from California’s Cap and Trade program.
Panelists will examine the Legal, Regulatory, Scientific and Economic impacts of Cap and Trade in California, and answer questions from the audience.
This workshop will endeavor to answer such questions as:
- What is Cap and Trade and why is California pursuing it?
- What have we learned in the first year of auctions?
- How might it affect my operation financially and legally?
- How can affected business and industries try to reduce their costs?
- How can regulated business and industries continue to grow while complying with Cap and Trade?
- …and more