On Tuesday May 28, 2013, the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board will be holding their next stakeholder meeting for the “Evaluation of the Municipal and Domestic Supply (MUN) Beneficial Use in Ag Dominated Water Bodies “ meeting at the Rancho Cordova office. The meeting materials are available below via PDF links. A Web Ex link is also provided in the agenda.
Please note as you review these documents:
– We will not be having a presentation at this upcoming meeting for the Sacramento Valley case study monitoring results, however I have attached a document summarizing the data for the first full year of monitoring. We will have time in the beginning of the meeting to answer any questions you may have on this.
– The Water Body Categorization Flow Chart 1 has not changed significantly from our last meeting, but I did provide an updated version that provides additional clarification
– Table 1 contains proposed beneficial use designations for the different water body categories based on the feedback from previous meetings.
– Table 2 is a straw man proposal containing potential narrative and numeric water quality objectives for the different refined MUN categories. We will be discussing Table 1 and Table 2 during our morning session of the May 28th meeting.
– The afternoon session will focus on Implementation options and considerations.
These items will also be available on our website by this Thursday.
DRAFT Proposed Municipal or Domestic Supply (MUN) Water Quality Objectives
Flowchart 1Modified Categorization of Water bodies Flowchart