Exciting sessions scheduled for the 2013 California Maritime Leadership Symposium. Bringing together policy makers, port, rail and trucking representatives and all other stakeholders, the CMLS has become the premiere event focused on the Maritime Transportation System. Join us in Sacramento to learn about the latest industry issues and network with colleagues.
Take advantage of Early Bird rates,
register today and save $50!
2013 Symposium Program Topics Include:
• State of California’s Maritime Transportation System
• Latest Improvements in Marine Terminals, Rail & Trucking
• Distribution System Value: Logistics, Warehousing & Restuffing
• Federal & State Investment in Goods Movement
• California’s Diverse Vessel Operators: Containers, Oil, Dry Bulk & Auto
For more information: