Register Today! – Hotel Deadline Extended to Friday, September 7
Please join us for the ACWA Continuing Legal Education Workshop at Napa Valley Marriot, October 4-5, 2012!
We’ve extended the hotel deadline for this event to September 7. Reservations made after that will be on a space available basis at the hotel’s then current prevailing rate.
The deadline to register for the ACWA Continuing Legal Education Workshop is September 13. After that date you can still register on site at the event.
Risk Management in the 21st Century
Not just for lawyers, this workshop will include topics on:
- Employment law
- Public pensions
- The risks and rewards of accessing and viewing employees’ online activities
- The legal and technical concerns of electronically stored information
- Public Records Act and Brown Act issues
- Flood liability for water system operations
- The legalities of public agency participation in the election process
ACWA certifies that this activity has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California in the
amount of 13 hours, of which 1 hour will apply to elimination of bias credit and 1.25 hours will apply to