The next WCC Marine Vessels and Ports Sector Call will take place on Monday, September 24th from 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDT.
Below is the final agenda.
WCC Marine Vessels and Ports Sector Call
Monday, September 24
10:00 AM-11:30 AM PDT
1. Welcome/Introductions, La Weeda Ward, US EPA Region IX, WCC Marine Vessel and Ports Sector Lead
2. FY12 DERA Grants Update, Dan Brown, US EPA Region X, WCC Team Co- Lead
3. ECA Update, Matt Haber, US EPA Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance, Air Enforcement Division, Senior Advisor
4. Columbia River Corridor, Kevin Downing, Oregon Department of Environmental Quality
5. Automated Crane Stacking – Technology Update: Mark Sisson, AECOM
6. Port Round-Robin; Tim Leong/Susan Fizzell, Port of Oakland; Kristin Decas, Port of Hueneme; Heather Tomley, Port of Long Beach
7. Wrap-up, La Weeda Ward, US EPA Region IX, WCC Marine Vessel and Ports Sector Lead