Deadline to pre-register is TODAY! (Note: You can also register on-site at on-site pricing.)
Please join us for the second annual ACWA Regulatory Summit held at the Doubletree by Hilton in Rohnert Park on August 15, 2012!
What’s Happening With Water Conservation?
The Summit will include topics such as:
- Urban Water Management Plans: What have we learned about targets and compliance?
- Agricultural Water Use Efficiency: Implementing the New Measurement and Practices
- Conservation and Water Rate Structures
- Water-Energy Nexus and Funding Conservation
- Water Loss Control
- Emerging Conservation Impacts on Water Quality
- Effects of Agricultural Water Use Efficiency on Groundwater Recharge
The day will conclude with a meaningful discussion on how to effectively deliver your conservation message, especially if your agency must address challenges like a subsequent rate increase due to declining revenues.
An exhibit area is located adjacent to the meeting rooms. Exhibitors with topical posters or services are invited to submit a Tabletop Exhibit Space Application.
We are also holding the Safe Drinking Water/Clean Water Subcommittees and the Energy Committee the day before (August 14) at the same location.
ACWA Region 1 is sponsoring a great reception later that afternoon (Aug. 14, 5-7 p.m.). A continental breakfast will be available (Aug. 15, 8-9 a.m.) and lunch will also be served between meetings.
The deadline to pre-register for this event is today, August 3rd at 4:30 p.m. (PST). After today, you can still register at the door at the on-site rate.
The hotel reservation deadline at the Doubletree is also today. So, please take this opportunity to reserve your hotel room today.