The next Abandoned Vessels Work Group meeting will be held:
Wednesday, 8 August, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Port of Oakland
530 Water Street
Exhibit Room, Street Level, Separate Entrance
Proposed Agenda items:
* Cal Recycle request for funding from Cusco Busan settlement for abandoned vessels removal.
* Oakland Estuary- USACOE plans
* Shared online database- NOAA presentation on ERMA as a possible program
* Abandoned Vessels Legislation Work Group (set a date and plan agenda)
* Legislation- destruction fine upon purchase of a new vessel (what steps to take)
Please let me know if there are any additional items to add to the agenda. I will send out the finalized agenda and reminder before the meeting.
Have a great weekend!