The June 1, 2012, issue of ACWA News is now available at the link below.
Highlights in this issue:
- HBA Gets Required 75% Concurrence to Transition Programs to ACWA/JPIA
- ACWA Board Addresses Diverse, Complex Issues
- ACWA-Led Coalition Submits Comments on Endangered Species Act Implementation
- Post-Spring Conference Coverage Continues
- ACWA Joins in Celebration to Mark 50 Years of SWP Deliveries
- Calendar Features ‘Save the Dates’ for ACWA Regulatory Summit, Legal Education Workshop
Click here to access the issue, or copy and paste the following link in your browser: http://www.acwa.com/news/digital-acwa-news/acwa-news-june-1-2012.