Please join us for the second annual ACWA Regulatory Summit in Sonoma Wine Country on August 15, 2012!
What’s Happening With Water Conservation?
The Summit will include topics such as:
- Urban Water Management Plans: What have we learned about targets and compliance?
- Agricultural Water Use Efficiency: Implementing the New Measurement and Practices
- Conservation and Water Rate Structures
- Water-Energy Nexus and Funding Conservation
- Water Loss Control
- Emerging Conservation Impacts on Water Quality
- Effects of Agricultural Water Use Efficiency on Groundwater Recharge
The day will conclude with a meaningful discussion on how to effectively deliver your conservation message, especially if your agency must address challenges like a subsequent rate increase due to declining revenues.
An exhibit area is located adjacent to the meeting rooms. Exhibitors with topical posters or services are invited to submit a Tabletop Exhibit Space Application.
We are also holding the Safe Drinking Water/Clean Water Subcommittees and the Energy Committee the day before (August 14) at the same location.
ACWA Region 1 is sponsoring a great reception later that afternoon. More information on committee meeting times will be sent to you in the very near future by the committee liaisons. A complimentary lunch will be served between meetings.
To register for this event, please CLICK HERE. If you have any questions please feel free to contact a member of the Regulatory Department. Hope to see you there!
Sponsored by ACWA Region 1