The May 4, 2012, issue of ACWA News is now available at the link below.
Highlights in this issue:
- Members to Converge at Spring Conference; Here’s What’s in Store
- Flow Objectives Should Advance Coequal Goals, Says DSC to Water Board
- Water-Related Bills See Action in State Capitol
- Endangered Species Act Roundtable Aims to Improve Implementation
- Final 2012 Snow Survey Shows Low Water Content
Click here to access the issue, or copy and paste the following link in your browser: http://www.acwa.com/news/digital-acwa-news/acwa-news-may-4-2012.