The Marinas & Boatyards Committee was formed in August 2016 and is BPC’s newest committee. Committee members include stakeholders from marinas, boatyards and small harbors throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. We recognize the importance of marinas and boatyards for their economic and social values. We look forward to working with members to: develop strategies to engage marinas and boatyards in BPC, educate members, the public and regulatory agencies about marina and boatyard issues, and position BPC as a key advocate for the recreational boating community.
Committee Chair: Josh Burnam, Anchor QEA
- $8.9 billion in annual economic impact
- 48,465 direct and indirect American jobs
- 3,062 supported businesses
- and more!
2019 Meeting Schedule (subject to change):
- Thursday, March 14th, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Wednesday, June 12, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Wednesday, October 2, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Marine Environmental Report – How Are We Doing? (Robert Wilkes)
- Revised Federal Standard Proposed for Copper in Marine Waters Fact Sheet
- Deterrence Methods for Pacific Harbor Seals, CA Sea Lions & Eastern U.S. Stock Steller Sea Lions
- Boater’s Guide to Using Hull Pain in Caifornia
- San Francisco Bay Area Clean Boating Map
- San Francisco Bay Pumpout Guide & Map for Boaters (2015)
- Clean Vessel Act Pumpout Grants Program
- USFWS Boating Infrastructure Grant Program
- MRA Regulatory Matrix for Marinas and Boatyards
If you have interest in participating in this committee, please contact Roman Berenshteyn.