The Membership Committee, chaired by Ellis Wallenberg of Weiss Associates, is one BPC’s newest committees. The purpose of the Committee is to diversify membership to increase BPC’s advocacy prowess. Outcomes of the Committee include improved member retention, enrollment of new members, and development of new marketing collateral and new strategies for BPC membership growth.
- Ellis Wallenberg III (Weiss Associates, Chair)
- Kate Mirante (ESA, Vice Chair)
2019 Membership Committee Meeting Schedule
- Friday, February 22, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Friday, May 17, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Friday, August 23, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Friday, November 22, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
If you are interested in participating in the Membership Committee or have other questions associated with this committee, please contact Roman Berenshteyn.